Subject: Issue with SAP Cloud Application Studio Version 2502 Detecting Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3

Anonim
2025-03-12T20:02:31.1033333+00:00

Dear Microsoft Community,

I am encountering an issue while installing SAP Cloud Application Studio, Version 2502, on my computer. During the installation process, a popup message appears stating: "This program requires the Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3. Do you want to install it now?" However, I have already installed Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 on my system, and it appears to be functioning correctly.

I suspect this might be a detection or compatibility issue between SAP's software and Visual Studio. I previously raised a ticket with SAP support about this, but since the problem involves Visual Studio, I am seeking assistance from the Microsoft community.

System Information:

Operating System: Windows 11 Pro (64-bit)

SAP Software: Cloud Application Studio, Version 2502

Visual Studio Version: Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 (confirmed installed)

Steps Taken:

Verified that Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 is installed and updated.

Attempted reinstalling Visual Studio 2015 Update 3, but the same popup persists.

Checked for any missing components or updates related to Visual Studio, but none were found.

Could this be a known issue with Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 and third-party software like SAP Cloud Application Studio? Are there any specific configurations, registry settings, or additional components I should check to ensure compatibility? Any guidance or suggestions to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Geliştirici teknolojileri | Visual Studio | Diğer
Geliştirici teknolojileri | Visual Studio | Diğer

Windows, web, mobil cihazlar ve diğer birçok platform için uygulama oluşturmaya yönelik tümleşik geliştirme araçlarından oluşan bir Microsoft ürün ailesi. Belirli kategorilere sığmayan çeşitli konular.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

Yanıtınız

Yanıtlar, soru sahibi tarafından ‘Kabul Edildi’ ve moderatörler tarafından ‘Önerildi’ olarak işaretlenebilir, bu da kullanıcıların yanıtın yazarın sorununu çözdüğünü bilmelerine yardımcı olur.