Hi
Could you try installing the latest windows update packages for your scvmm and hyper-v hosts?
best regards
Bu tarayıcı artık desteklenmiyor.
En son özelliklerden, güvenlik güncelleştirmelerinden ve teknik destekten faydalanmak için Microsoft Edge’e yükseltin.
Hello Everyone, I **** trying to add hosts and clusters on my VMM server. I **** adding the error I got. Can you help me which way should I follow?
The service account I use is authorized on my VMM and Hyperv host servers.
The time zone settings of our servers are configured in the same way.
The DNS resolution of our servers also resolves correctly.
What should I do?
Errors I encountered:
There were no computers discovered based on your inputs. Please verify the following:
Your Virtual Machine Manager Server service account has at least read acces to the Active Directory domain you requested to discover.
Your Virtual Machine Manager Server has access to the computers in the discovery scope.
The servers you specified are powered on and running.
You specified valid credentials to access the servers.
The user account that you specified has Administrator privileges on the Windows servers to be discovered.
The servers you specified are already managed by Virtual Machine Manager
Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.
Hi
Could you try installing the latest windows update packages for your scvmm and hyper-v hosts?
best regards
Bu yanıt otomatik olarak çevrildi. Bu nedenle dil bilgisi hataları veya tuhaf ifade biçimi görülebilir.
Merhaba yönetici,
Umarım iyisindir.
(1) Virtual Machine Manager Sunucusu tarafından kullanılan hizmet hesabının gerekli izinlere sahip olduğundan emin olun. Hesabın Active Directory etki alanına en azından okuma erişimine sahip olduğunu ve konakları bulmak ve yönetmek için gerekli izinlere sahip olduğunu doğrulayın.
(2) VMM sunucunuz ile Hyper-V konakları arasında uygun ağ bağlantısı olduğunu onaylayın. Güvenlik duvarlarının veya ağ ilkelerinin iletişimi engellemediğinden emin olun.
(3) Bulma işlemi sırasında belirtilen kullanıcı hesabının, bulmaya çalıştığınız Windows sunucularında Yönetici ayrıcalıklarına sahip olup olmadığını bir kez daha kontrol edin.
(4) Bulma işlemi sırasında geçerli kimlik bilgileri sağladığınızdan emin olun. Hesabın gerekli izinlere sahip olduğunu ve VMM konsoluna doğru girildiğini doğrulayın.
(5) Eklemeye çalıştığınız sunucuların zaten VMM altyapısının bir parçası olup olmadığını doğrulayın. Eğer öyleyse, yeniden keşfedilmeleri gerekmeyebilir.
(6) VMM sunucunuzun en son güncelleştirmeleri ve düzeltme eklerini çalıştırdığından emin olun. Aksi takdirde, güncelleştirmeler bilinen sorunlar için düzeltmeler içerebileceğinden VMM'yi en son sürüme güncelleştirmeyi göz önünde bulundurun.
Saygılarımızla,
Hello,
Thank you for your return. The service account I use has full authority on the Active Directory side. It is added to the Administrator group on the user hosts and VMM server. On the network security side, I set the rules to any-any, but I continue to get errors. When I type a different cluster name in the same process, I can add hosts, but when I type new cluster names, I continue to get the same error.
My Domain Controller servers are Windows Server 2019
Our VMM server is Windows Server 2019
Can you give me support, please?
Which ports should I allow on the firewall side?
Hello
I applied Windows updates to my scvmm and hyper-v servers and the problem was fixed.
Thank you.
I was happy that the solution I wrote was useful. I wish you good work.