Telefon numarasını değiştirme

Anonim
2025-02-09T14:58:02+00:00

Dear Microsoft Support Team,

I no longer use the recovery number registered to my account, which is 05**********, and would like to update it to a new one. The number is currently out of use, and I would like to change it to new number or, if there is any other recommended solution, I would appreciate your guidance.

Additionally, I **** currently unable to access my computer due to BitLocker encryption. I **** being prompted for the BitLocker recovery key, but I **** unable to locate it. Could you please assist me in retrieving or recovering the BitLocker key so that I can regain access to my computer?

I have been informed that I must wait for one month to complete the recovery number change, and I would like to inquire if there is any way to expedite the process or any alternative solutions available.

Account Information:

  • Email Address: ___@___.___

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Sincerely,
Ramazan Tasa

***moved from Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account, billing / For home / Windows***

İş için Windows | BT Uzmanları için Windows İstemcisi | Cihazlar ve dağıtım | Kurtarma anahtarı

Kilitli Soru. Bu soru Microsoft Destek Topluluğu’ndan aktarıldı. Yararlı olup olmadığını belirtmek için oy verebilirsiniz ancak yorum veya yanıt ekleyemez ya da soruyu takip edemezsiniz.

0 yorum Açıklama yok

1 yanıt

Sıralama ölçütü: En yararlı
  1. Anonim
    2025-02-10T11:34:29+00:00

    Bu yanıt otomatik olarak çevrildi. Bu nedenle dil bilgisi hataları veya tuhaf ifade biçimi görülebilir.

    Merhaba

    Kurtarma numarası değişikliği ile ilgili olarak, ne yazık ki, bir aylık bekleme süresi hızlandırılamaz.

    Bitlocker kurtarma anahtarını bulmak için bu bağlantıya başvurabilirsiniz:

    BitLocker kurtarma anahtarınızı bulma - Microsoft Desteği

    Hala doğru kurtarma anahtarını bulamıyorsanız, tek çözüm sistemi yeniden yüklemektir.

    **Önemli:**Microsoft Desteği, kayıp bir BitLocker kurtarma anahtarını sağlayamaz veya yeniden oluşturamaz.

    Saygılarımızla,

    Hanya

    Bu yanıt yardımcı oldu mu?

    0 yorum Açıklama yok