Microsoft Defender for Cloud: Stale Security Score and Recommendations — Ongoing Issue

TitipornSinpaksa-8125 0 แต้มความนิยม
2026-09-29T06:41:54.24+00:00

Problem description

I am experiencing an issue where the security score and related recommendations in Microsoft Defender for Cloud do not reflect recent remediation actions and exemptions. Despite addressing vulnerabilities, removing permissions, and applying exemptions, the recommendations still appear as outstanding or outdated.

Environment

The issue involves Microsoft Defender for Cloud security recommendations and Secure Score for Azure resources, including virtual machines and access permissions.

What I've already tried

I applied the remediation actions: addressed vulnerability findings, removed permissions from disabled accounts, and applied exemptions. Despite this, the recommendations still show as outstanding. I also understand that score data may refresh with some delay, but the issue persists beyond the expected refresh window. No additional diagnostic data has been shared beyond the symptoms.

Current status

I seek assistance to understand the cause of the stale data and guidance on how to ensure the recommendations and scores are updated accurately and timely.

ศูนย์ชุมชน | ไม่มีการตรวจสอบ
0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้