พีซีที่มาพร้อมกับความสามารถด้าน AI ขั้นสูงและการรวม Windows Copilot ไว้ด้วยกัน
High Traffic" errors,
Dear Copilot Support Team / Microsoft Customer Success Manager
I would like to share feedback regarding the reliability of Copilot for Microsoft 365, which has become a critical tool in my daily work.
Today, I encountered multiple instances where Copilot was unable to process my requests and displayed the message:
"We're currently experiencing high traffic. Please try again later."
These interruptions occurred several times while I was working on business-critical tasks involving Excel analysis, reporting, data reconciliation, and operational planning. In some cases, I had to repeat requests multiple times, restart the analysis process, and re-upload files, which significantly affected my productivity.
As an enterprise customer, our organization invests in Copilot to improve efficiency, reduce manual workload, and support decision-making. While I understand that no cloud service can guarantee 100% availability, recurring high traffic errors during normal business operations raise concerns regarding service stability and scalability.
The impact on our business includes:
- Delays in completing operational analysis.
- Loss of workflow continuity during complex tasks.
- Reduced confidence in using Copilot for time-sensitive activities.
- Additional manual effort to repeat previously completed work.
I would appreciate clarification on the following:
- Were there any service degradation or capacity issues affecting Copilot during the period when these errors occurred?
- Are there known limitations related to large Excel files, complex analytical requests, or extended Copilot sessions?
- What measures are being taken to improve service stability for enterprise customers?
- Is there a recommended channel to report recurring incidents of this nature?
I value the capabilities of Copilot and believe it has significant potential to transform productivity across our organization. My intention in sharing this feedback is to help improve the overall experience and reliability of the service for enterprise users who depend on it for critical business operations.
Thank you for your attention. I look forward to your response and any guidance you can provide.
[Moderator note: Duplication removed]