เข้าถึงอีเมลล์ไม่ได้

Chinnawat Pungsriuthai 0 แต้มความนิยม
2026-07-24T11:14:29.77+00:00

อีเมล์เดิมที่ใช้อยู่ ไม่สามารถเข้าถึงได้ และอีกเมลล์สำรองที่ส่งรหัสกู้คืนไม่ใช่อีเมลล์สำรองของฉัน
ฉันจะทำอย่างไรได้บ้างหากจะกู้คืนอีเมลล์ที่ใช้

Outlook | Windows | Outlook สําหรับ Windows แบบคลาสสิก | สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน
0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

1 คำตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. Kayece Jan Mae Amizola 16,765 แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2026-07-24T11:49:56.52+00:00

    Hi,

    Please try selecting “Show more verification methods” on the verification page. You might have an alternate contact option available. If no other methods are listed, choose “I don’t have any of those.” This will begin the process of adding a new verification method to recover your account.

    Please note that updating your contact information requires a 30-day waiting period. I know this can be frustrating. This waiting time is a key part of Microsoft's security measures. It helps protect your account in case someone tries to change your contact details without your permission. While I understand it may be inconvenient, it’s designed to keep your personal information safe.

    For more information on the policy, please refer to the link below.

    https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/what-does-security-info-change-is-still-pending-mean-cbd0f64f-02d9-45d2-90c3-2375e5a72e52#:~:text=While%20we%20understand%20this%2030,phone%20number%20or%20email%20address

    If you need more assistance, please let me know.

    Stay Safe!

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้