I can see that your regional format is set to th-TH, but since you're using Windows in English, I'll continue providing support in English. If you'd prefer assistance in Thai instead, just let me know and I'll be happy to switch languages.
Besides, I’m genuinely sorry you are going through this, especially after documenting the timeline and providing extensive evidence.
Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data.
Unfortunately, moderators and contributors cannot access accounts, review security cases, restore aliases or arrange a manual escalation. Support agents are also not permitted to send password-reset links or directly change account security information.
Since you already have active recovery case numbers, please keep your evidence within the private case correspondence and reply to the latest case email if replies are accepted. You may also try the official Microsoft Sign-in Helper and review Help with the Microsoft account recovery form. The recovery form can be retried up to twice per day, preferably from a previously used device and location with as much accurate historical information as possible.
I understand this is not the outcome you were hoping for, but the forum cannot override or independently review the recovery decision. Please also scan your devices for malware and secure any other accounts that may have been affected.
Thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards.