Why didn't I receive the SMS? Please help me.

Khanisabodee patcha 0 แต้มความนิยม
2026-07-11T19:02:21.1233333+00:00

Okay, listen. I have three email addresses. This is a new one I created to ask questions. Okay.

  1. I can't log in because I might have forgotten my password, but I used the method of having Outlook send an SMS message to get a code to change my password.
  2. So what do I need to do to fix this? It's just an email for receiving messages; I haven't sent any messages to anyone. When I try to recover the data, the system says my information is insufficient.
  3. How much longer do I have to wait until the SMS system is back online?

and 4. The two email accounts I can't access contain everything to me: my bank accounts, my business accounts—everything in my life is in there. Please, help me, I'm out of options.

Outlook | Windows | Outlook สําหรับ Windows แบบคลาสสิก | สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน
0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

1 คำตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2026-07-13T00:54:44.6533333+00:00

    Disclaimer: you're posting on a Thailand locale forum and using another language, therefore I will engage using the same language as the original post. Thank you for your understanding.


    Hi Khanisabodee patcha

    I understand how concerning this is, especially since these accounts contain important personal information.

    Please kindly note that this is a public community forum, I do not have the ability, tools to unblock, recover accounts or bypass security. Only Microsoft’s official recovery process can restore access.

    Please note that Microsoft is currently phasing out SMS codes as a method of authentication and account recovery for personal Microsoft accounts. As a result, receiving a verification code by SMS may no longer be available for your account: Microsoft to stop sending SMS codes for personal accounts.

    If you can no longer access the account and the account recovery form reports that the information provided is insufficient, the recovery form remains the primary method Microsoft uses to verify account ownership:

    • Go to: https://account.live.com/acsr
    • Enter your locked out email and an alternate email where Microsoft can contact you.
    • Provide as many accurate details as possible, such as old passwords, frequent contacts/subject lines and submit from a familiar device/location.
    • Wait 24–72 hours for a response. You may refine and resubmit up to twice per day.   
    • Please see this official guide to help you fill out the form more accurately: Help with the Microsoft account recovery form - Microsoft Support

    If the recovery attempts continue to fail, I recommend contacting Microsoft Support for account recovery guidance:

    • Go to Contact Us - Microsoft Support 
    • Select the product or service you're having issue with.
    • Click Get Home Support
    • Type a brief description of your issue in the search box.
    • Click Get Help and select Contact Support below. 
    • Go to the Products and services tab and choose the appropriate product.
    • On the Category tab, choose the appropriate category or an alternative option.
    • Go to Confirm.
    • Look for and select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" (during business hours) if available. Explain your situation clearly.

    Please note that Microsoft Support cannot bypass the account ownership verification process, but they may be able to explain the available recovery options for your situation.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้