Although it has been 7 months since my account was compromised, I would still like to request a review of my case.
The person who hacked my account gained access to it, changed the email address to their own, and removed my original email address from the account. While I am unable to verify every piece of information requested, I can prove that the original email address belonged to me and was previously associated with the account.
I also have evidence of the unauthorized access, including:
Records of email requests to remove or change the account email address.
The date and time when the account was hacked.
Evidence showing that I still own and have access to the original email address.
Details of activities that I personally performed on the account before it was compromised.
I respectfully ask that you review the account history and the evidence I have provided. I am willing to provide any additional information that may help verify my ownership and recover my account.
Thank you for your time and assistance.