Unauthorized Charge - microsoft*production [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Natcha Chaiwung 0 แต้มความนิยม
2026-06-07T07:55:42.79+00:00

I am looking for assistance regarding an unauthorized credit card charge that appears as:

MICROSOFT*PRODUCTION [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

I have already contacted Microsoft Consumer Support. After investigating, they confirmed that:

  • No matching transaction was found under my Microsoft accounts.
  • My Hotmail account has no active subscriptions related to this charge.
  • The charge could not be linked to my consumer Microsoft accounts.

I was advised that the transaction may be associated with a Commercial/Business Microsoft service and was instructed to contact the Commercial Billing team.

However, I have been unable to reach the appropriate team. I attempted to call the Commercial Support number provided, but the call was disconnected before I could obtain assistance. I also tried contacting support through online chat, but the chat session was lost due to a connection issue before my case could be resolved.

As I do not recognize or authorize this charge, and my bank is currently investigating the transaction, I would appreciate guidance on how I can reach the correct Microsoft Commercial Billing team to identify the account, tenant, or service associated with this charge.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams สำหรับธุรกิจ | อื่นๆ

1 คำตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. Jess-Q 12,795 แต้มความนิยม เจ้าหน้าที่ภายนอกของ Microsoft ผู้ควบคุม
    2026-06-07T14:37:49.18+00:00

    I noticed that you’re using English in your posts although this is a Thai forum, I’ll continue in English so my answer is as clear and helpful as possible. If you’d prefer me to switch to Thai, just let me know and I’ll gladly do so.

    Please understand that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to cover your personal information including your invoice number in the description. Please notice to hide these personal information next time you post error or some information to protect personal data.    

    Hi @Natcha Chaiwung

    I understand how frustrating it must be to deal with an unauthorized charge and getting disconnected while seeking help.

    Since Consumer Support has confirmed that the charge is not linked to any of your personal Microsoft accounts, and you want to contact Commercial/Business service. Here's how you can reach the correct team:

    1. Contacting by phone

    You can find the appropriate customer service phone numbers at this link: Customer service phone numbers.

    Please remember to provide them with your account details and explain the situation. Be ready to provide:     

    • The company name used during subscription    
    • Billing email address (even if it’s a personal Microsoft account)    
    • Payment method details (last 4 digits of the card, billing address)    
    • Any subscription ID or invoice numbers from billing email    

    When you call the support number, you may hear an introduction of about 30 seconds such as "you can visit the link...". You can ignore this introduction and wait until you are presented with the options. Then press "1" as a business email user, and again "1" for technical help.

    1. By Submitting a Support Ticket (via Free Trial)

    If you still cannot reach to agent, there is still a workaround, you might consider registering for a new tenant by signing up for a trial subscription via this link Compare All Microsoft 365 Plans. This would allow you to create a new tenant following the provided prompts.    

    Once set up, you can access the admin console of the new tenant by logging into admin center and follow the steps in this article: Get support - Microsoft 365 admin and submit a support ticket requesting to speak with Microsoft Billing team. 

    Include the following details:

    • The exact charge descriptor as it appears on your statement
    • The date and amount of the charge
    • The last 4 digits of the credit card that was charged
    • Any case or reference numbers from your previous contact with Consumer Support
    • Confirmation that you did not authorize this charge

    Before submitting the ticket, make sure the Support Assistant is turned Off as several customers have reported that when the Support Assistant is enabled, the Contact Support option may not appear.

    As shown in the screenshot, simply switch Support Assistant > Off, then enter your issue description. Once disabled, the Contact Support button should appear, allowing you to submit the ticket normally.

    User's image

    Important note:

    • Once the issue is resolved, be sure to cancel the trial subscription to avoid any unintended charges. You can do this from the Microsoft 365 Admin Center by going to Billing > Your products and canceling the trial there.

    Please remember to cancel the trial subscription once your issue is resolved to avoid any unintended charges.

    As forum moderator, I don't have access to billing systems or account-level details due to privacy and security constraints. To resolve this and identify the account or service associated with this charge, the most effective step is to contact the Microsoft Billing Support Team directly. Only they have the tools and permissions to investigate and trace the transaction on your behalf.

    Hopefully it will help work with your issue and if you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.   


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้