Help me log in! I've been hacked. I can't access anything. I'm worried. I can't log in to my Xbox at all and I don't know my ID

HELP ME 0 แต้มความนิยม
2026-05-29T15:42:36.19+00:00
Please help me log in. I've been hacked. I can't access anything. I'm worried. I have an Xbox game account (hashtag: scene3113), the email address is mine ( ******@gmail.com), and my phone number is mine (xxx xxx 7103), but when I request a password reset, it's not my email address. I also have my Minecraft purchase history and credit card details. I'm very worried, please help me. I can't log in to my Xbox at all and I don't know my ID.

I've tried various recovery steps, but it hasn't worked. Can you help me directly here?

It contains my personal information. I'm panicking.

[ย้ายมาจาก Microsoft 365 และ Office | อื่นๆ]

ศูนย์ชุมชน | ไม่มีการตรวจสอบ

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้