แท็กไม่ได้ถูกตรวจสอบโดย Microsoft
My Task Manager not responding and close itself after i downloaded a game from random website and an Autotranslater from GitHub
uhh hi, this is my first time do this so excuses me 😅, so I basically download a random game from the random website along with the Autotranslate from github, so the things is once i open the game everything seems fine until i notice that my Onedrive start to automatically download the files for no reason(I have no idea what's going on), oh and I've just logged in to my Microsoft acc couple days or week ago(according to the recent time that i just posted) I don't know if this is Onedrive doing it's things or what but the timing kinda scared me though, plus(not sure if this'll help) my house just hit by lighting yeah it got my light bulp broken, anways I assume it might have to do something with my PC(or maybe not). Okay another thing from that Onedrive problem. My Task Manager is not working properly, The symtoms is when i open it, it doesn't show the full things of what is going on like for example it show only apps instead off just as you see on the image, and when i press more details at bottom left corner it start freezing then close itself. The Task Manager problem happens after I change to play Roblox and noticing alot of lag spike so I'd like to see what's going on my Task Manager and yeah that's how things going. Please help I'm kinda worried(much) on this , thank you 🙏🙏