Request for Account Recovery

蘇月容 0 แต้มความนิยม
2026-05-05T06:40:39.3466667+00:00

I am writing to request your assistance in recovering access to my Hotmail account:

I am currently unable to access the account because I have changed my phone number and can no longer complete the identity verification process. I also experienced difficulties answering the recovery questions.

While I may not be able to recall all recent email details accurately, this account remains very important to me and is still actively used. It is currently linked to essential services, including my Apple ID and job applications.

Given the importance of this account, I would like to kindly ask if there are any alternative methods of identity verification that I can complete. I am fully willing to provide any additional information necessary to prove my ownership.

I would sincerely appreciate your support in helping me regain access to this account.

Thank you very much for your time and assistanc

Outlook | Outlook สำหรับอุปกรณ์เคลื่อนที่ | Outlook สำหรับ iOS | สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน

1 คำตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. Lester Bernard Reyes 86,010 แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2026-05-05T07:14:53.65+00:00

    สวัสดีครับ ผมเบอร์นาร์ด ยินดีให้ความช่วยเหลือครับ!

    ในการกู้คืนบัญชี กรุณาทำตามขั้นตอนด้านล่างนี้:

    วิธีที่ 1. กู้คืนบัญชี Microsoft โดยการรีเซ็ตรหัสผ่าน:

    ไปที่ลิงก์นี้: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2273955 และทำตามคำแนะนำเพื่อรีเซ็ตรหัสผ่าน

    สำหรับข้อมูลอ้างอิง: https://support.microsoft.com/th-th/account-billing/%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8B%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%9C%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B5-microsoft-%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%93%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%A1-eff4f067-5042-c1a3-fe72-b04d60556c37

    วิธีที่ 2. หากคุณไม่สามารถรีเซ็ตรหัสผ่านหรือยืนยันบัญชีไม่ได้ ผมขอแนะนำให้ส่งแบบฟอร์มกู้คืน:

    https://account.live.com/acsr

    กรุณากรอกแบบฟอร์มให้ครบถ้วน และรอการตอบกลับภายในสองสามวัน

    หมายเหตุ: นี่เป็นเว็บบอร์ดสาธารณะ ผมอาจจะตอบกลับเร็ว แต่ขออภัยล่วงหน้าหากเกิดความล่าช้าใดๆ ผมเป็นเพียงผู้ใช้งานคนหนึ่งที่พยายามให้ข้อมูลและข้อคิดเห็นที่เป็นประโยชน์เท่านั้น

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้