Unknown Microsoft Charge – Request for Details and Refund

apichai_s 0 แต้มความนิยม
2026-04-21T05:32:10.08+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support,

I noticed a charge of approximately 38.52USD on my account/billing statement (it shows MICROSOFT#G152598823 MSBILLINFO SG), but I am unable to identify what this charge is for.

Please help me with the following:

  1. What product or subscription this charge is related to
  2. Which account (email) is associated with this charge
  3. Whether this is a recurring subscription
  4. How I can cancel it immediately

I did not intentionally subscribe to any new service. If this charge was made in error or without my awareness, I would like to request a refund.

Please assist me as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Microsoft 365 และ Office | การสมัครสมาชิก บัญชี การเรียกเก็บเงิน | อื่นๆ | อื่นๆ
Microsoft 365 และ Office | การสมัครสมาชิก บัญชี การเรียกเก็บเงิน | อื่นๆ | อื่นๆ

ฟีเจอร์ของ Microsoft 365 ที่ช่วยให้ผู้ใช้จัดการการสมัครสมาชิก การตั้งค่าบัญชี และข้อมูลการเรียกเก็บเงิน

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

1 คำตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2026-04-21T06:05:52.0333333+00:00

    1

    This forum is just a user to user forum, no-one here has any account access, if you are sure no-one else has access to your banking details, using any Microsoft account you may have, try using the steps they provide on this link to find out what that payment was for.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-investigate-a-billing-charge-from-microsoft-398c5328-364c-d5e4-ea8f-f5ad60562a93

    Then use the steps they provide on this link to cancel whatever that payment was for and get a refund.

    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-billing/how-to-get-a-refund-on-a-microsoft-subscription-67dca30b-b323-44d5-acc2-e02f9902c472

    2

    If you are still unable to resolve that payment problem, you will need to contact Microsoft Support directly, try using this method to contact their support.

    Go to this link: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus

    Select Microsoft 365

    Click 'Get Home Support'.

    In the box provided, type billing.

    Press Enter, then on the next page, scroll down and click 'Sign in to Contact Support'.

    Navigate to Microsoft 365 and Office - Manage my Subscription.

    Select the 'Chat with support agent in web browser' option

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้