จ่ายเงิน Microsoft 365 personal ไปแล้ว แต่ใช้งานไม่ได้

Pitchaporn saichofa 5 แต้มความนิยม
2026-03-16T08:40:33.86+00:00

จ่ายเงิน Microsoft 365 personal ผ่านโทรศัพท์บัญชี apple account แต่ไม่ใช้สามารถใช้งาน Microsoft ได้

Microsoft 365 และ Office
Microsoft 365 และ Office

ชุดเครื่องมือการทำงานและบริการระบบคลาวด์ที่ครอบคลุมซึ่งช่วยเพิ่มประสิทธิภาพการทำงานร่วมกัน การสื่อสาร และประสิทธิภาพ การรวมแอป Office แบบคลาสสิกเข้ากับฟีเจอร์ Microsoft 365 ขั้นสูงรองรับทั้งความต้องการส่วนบุคคลและธุรกิจ

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

1 คำตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. PAJAKCHAI THONGCHAI 0 แต้มความนิยม
    2026-04-21T23:33:01.8133333+00:00

    Copilot Hello, If you purchased Microsoft 365 Personal through your Apple ID (App Store/iTunes) but cannot use it, the subscription may not yet be linked to your Microsoft account.

    Here’s what you can do:

    1. Check your Apple Subscriptions to confirm the payment went through and the subscription is active.
    2. Sign in at account.microsoft.com/services with the Microsoft account you want to use, and see if Microsoft 365 appears.
    3. If not, try Restore Purchases in the Microsoft app on your iOS/iPadOS device to sync the entitlement.
    4. If the issue persists, contact Apple Support to verify the payment and Microsoft Support to ensure the subscription is properly linked, since purchases via Apple must be matched to a Microsoft account before use. Human Ai
       Hello, I’ve experienced a similar issue myself, so I’d like to share my experience.
      
      First, may I ask through which channel you purchased Microsoft 365 Personal—Apple App Store, Google Play, or directly from Microsoft? The purchase channel matters because the subscription entitlement must be linked to the same Microsoft account you use to sign in. In my case, the problem was caused by using a different email for payment (for example, Gmail linked to Google Play) than the one I used to sign in to Microsoft 365. Once I checked and corrected the account linkage, the issue was resolved.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์
    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้