My Minecraft account got hacked and hacker change primary alias
I was hacked a few days ago. I've contacted both Microsoft and Minecraft, but no one can help me.
It started with the hacker accessing my Microsoft account and presumably changing my primary Minecraft account to their own Microsoft account. This has deprived my Microsoft account of access to the game, preventing me from logging in. When I try to log in, it says "No Minecraft account."
I've thoroughly checked my purchase history and any transfer history from Minecraft to Microsoft, but I can't find anything. I suspect the hacker may have deleted it.
I've already taken steps to protect my Microsoft account; I have maximum security measures. I currently own this account alone, and no other accounts are sharing it. The problem is, I can't recover my Minecraft account. What can I do in this situation?
I've already contacted Microsoft or Minecraft, but they haven't been able to help. They just told me to contact different people. Is there any way to actually get help from them?
(The email didn't indicate any access from another source or any email address changes, which makes me wonder if it was hacked and hacker remove it or if it simply didn't send any notification.)