แท็กไม่ได้ถูกตรวจสอบโดย Microsoft
Subject: Request for Further Review – Account Ownership and Security Protocol Issues
Dear Microsoft Support Team,
I would like to raise a serious concern regarding the handling of my hacked Microsoft account. Although I am the legitimate and original owner of the account, I have lost access after an unauthorized party changed the security information. I have already completed all required verification steps and provided every piece of information I can, yet the system still recognizes the hacker as the current owner.
I strongly believe this outcome is unfair and does not reflect the purpose of account security.
Security measures should protect the rightful owner — not permanently transfer ownership to whoever successfully changes the information after hacking the account.
I respectfully request a further manual review by a specialist team.
Please reconsider the following:
- The hacker changed the security information only after gaining unauthorized access.
- My original account information still exists in your system and can be used to verify my identity.
- I am willing to complete any additional verification, no matter how strict, to prove that I am the rightful owner.
- Customers should not permanently lose their accounts simply because a hacker managed to update the security details first.
I ask Microsoft to prioritize the protection of the original owner and reconsider the current protocol, which unintentionally benefits hackers instead of genuine users.
Please escalate this case to an Account Safety Specialist or a higher-level support team for a final review.
Thank you for your time and understanding. I hope Microsoft will uphold fairness and protect its legitimate users.
Sincerely,
[Aphivat]