Email ยังเข้าไม่ได้

Ai at Isabella castle 0 แต้มความนิยม
2025-11-20T04:33:10.28+00:00

Hello,

I would like to ask about an issue with accessing my email PII removed.

Previously, the account required parental consent. I am the parent/guardian, but I am not sure what settings were configured before. After I removed the parental consent, the email account can no longer be accessed.

Could you please explain why this happened and how to restore access?

Thank you. ย้ายจาก Outlook | Windows | Outlook สำหรับ Windows แบบคลาสสิก | สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน

Microsoft 365 และ Office | การสมัครสมาชิก บัญชี การเรียกเก็บเงิน | อื่นๆ | อื่นๆ
Microsoft 365 และ Office | การสมัครสมาชิก บัญชี การเรียกเก็บเงิน | อื่นๆ | อื่นๆ

ฟีเจอร์ของ Microsoft 365 ที่ช่วยให้ผู้ใช้จัดการการสมัครสมาชิก การตั้งค่าบัญชี และข้อมูลการเรียกเก็บเงิน

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

2 คําตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. Zoevi-V 4,015 แต้มความนิยม เจ้าหน้าที่ภายนอกของ Microsoft ผู้ควบคุม
    2025-11-21T06:44:26.79+00:00

    Note: Your post was published in the Thai section, however the content is written in English. To make it easier for you, I will also respond in English as well.

    Hi Ai at Isabella castle,

    Thank you for reaching out to Microsoft Q&A Forum regarding the difficulties you’re experiencing with your account. I understand how concerning it must be to lose access after adjusting the parental consent settings.

    When parental consent is removed, the account may be temporarily restricted until the system verifies the updated status. This can sometimes result in login issues or blocked access. To help us investigate further and guide you toward restoring access, could you please confirm:

    • Are you seeing a specific error message when attempting to sign in, or does the login simply fail?
    • Have you tried resetting the password at https://account.live.com/password/reset?
    • Was the account originally set up as a child account under Microsoft Family Safety, or as a standalone Microsoft account?

    With this information, I'll be able to assist you more efficiently.

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์
    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

  2. Zoevi-V 4,015 แต้มความนิยม เจ้าหน้าที่ภายนอกของ Microsoft ผู้ควบคุม
    2025-11-22T03:06:49.49+00:00

    Hi Ai at Isabella castle,

    I haven't received any updates since your message. Has everything been resolved yet?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้