My Microsoft account is stuck in parental consent loop even though I am over 18

Phaanida 20 แต้มความนิยม
2025-11-17T01:03:39.05+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

My Microsoft account (<RemovedPII>@hotmail.com) is locked because it says I need parental consent. However, I am already over 18 years old. I cannot sign in or access any Microsoft services, and the Family and Support pages all show 404 or temporary errors.

Please help remove the child account restriction from my account or escalate this issue to the account verification team. I can provide ID verification if needed.

Thank you very much for your help.

บัญชี Microsoft ของฉัน (RemovedPII@hotmail.com) ติดการยืนยันผู้ปกครอง ทั้งที่ฉันอายุมากกว่า 18 ปีแล้ว ไม่สามารถเข้าสู่ระบบหรือใช้งานบริการของ Microsoft ได้เลย และหน้าช่วยเหลือ Family/Support ขึ้น 404 หรือ “ไม่สามารถใช้เว็บไซต์นี้ได้ชั่วคราว” ตลอดค่ะ

รบกวนช่วยปลดล็อกสถานะ “บัญชีเด็ก” หรือส่งเรื่องให้ทีมบัญชีตรวจสอบด้วยนะคะ ขอบคุณมากค่ะ

รูปภาพของผู้ใช้

1763340696090

1763341331291

Outlook | เว็บ | Outlook.com | การจัดการบัญชี ความปลอดภัย และความเป็นส่วนตัว
0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

ยอมรับคําตอบโดยผู้สร้างคําถาม
Quinn.HP 9,755 แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
2025-11-17T02:08:46.6433333+00:00

Hello, I'm Quinn and here to help!

This is a user-to-user support forum, and users do not have access to your account information. You will need to contact Microsoft Support about that. Before doing that, you can try this step-by-step guide to potentially fix the issue:

  1. On the initial parental consent screen, select “I’m not a parent or guardian.”
  2. Click “My parent/guardian can sign in here and help finish creating my account.”
  3. Sign in using the parent account you sent the request to, or another Microsoft account not affected by the parental consent loop. That account must approve your request and add you to their Microsoft Family group.
  4. Once logged in, go to Family Settings, click the three dots on the child account affected by the loop, then select Manage Consent.
  5. Click Edit this child account info, change the birthdate to at least 18 years old, and click Save.
  6. Go to https://family.microsoft.com/, log in to the parent account, click the three dots on the child account, and select Remove from Family Group > Remove.

If the issue persists, to contact Microsoft Support:

  1. Go to https://support.microsoft.com/contactus
  2. Make sure to sign in first, then click Microsoft 365
  3. Search for 'Parental Consent', then click Get Help.
  4. Scroll down and click the Contact Support button.
  5. Under Products and services, choose Microsoft 365 and Office.
  6. Under Category, select Billing and Account Profile Questions, then confirm.
  7. Choose the option to Chat with a support agent in your web browser.

คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์

0 คำตอบเพิ่มเติม

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด

คำตอบของคุณ

คำตอบสามารถทำเครื่องหมายว่า “ยอมรับ” โดยผู้เขียนคำถาม และ “แนะนำ” โดยผู้ดูแลระบบ ซึ่งจะช่วยให้ผู้ใช้ทราบว่าคำตอบนั้นแก้ไขปัญหาของผู้เขียนได้