การส่ง การรับ และการจัดระเบียบอีเมลใน Outlook.com
Hi, I'm John! I will help you with this.
Microsoft Q&A is public, and we can only provide information. It is beyond our capability to assist directly with the account.
Since you’re getting the “temporary problem” message after selecting “I am a parent or guardian,” it might be a temporary issue with Microsoft’s family verification service. Here are a few things you can try:
Wait a few hours and try again using a different browser or device (for example, switch from your phone to a PC or try Microsoft Edge/Chrome in InPrivate or Incognito mode).
Go directly to the Microsoft Family Safety site: https://family.microsoft.com and sign in with your account there to check if it’s part of a family group.
If your account shows as a child account, you can ask your parent or guardian to sign in with their Microsoft account and approve your access from the Family Safety page.
Click "Add comment" to let me know.
Regards,
John J.D.