Unable to Log in to Microsoft Nonprofit Admin Email (Case #2504240040001364)

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2025-04-25T08:14:52+00:00

I’m currently unable to log in to the admin email of our organization’s Microsoft 365 Nonprofit account. The issue occurred because our IT support forgot to update the alternate email address and also did not assign any other user as a co-admin.

We urgently need access to the admin email because we are in the process of changing our primary domain email after recently switching from a Business to a Nonprofit license. There are 12 remaining users that still need to be migrated, and this requires immediate access to the admin account.

A case has already been submitted and I was contacted by Microsoft Support from the US. However, there is still no confirmation on when the issue will be resolved, and this is now critically impacting our operations.

Case Number: 2504240040001364

We urgently need to regain access to the admin account.
Is there any alternative way or fast-track support available? This issue is severely affecting our organization.

Thank you very much in advance.

Microsoft 365 และ Office | ติดตั้ง แลกใช้ เปิดใช้งาน | อื่นๆ | อื่นๆ

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

1 คำตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. Igor Leyko 112.4K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2025-04-25T09:54:31+00:00

    Hi,

    My name is Igor, it's a pleasure for me to help others and I'll try to help you. I am merely a fellow user trying to provide insight and information that may be helpful to others. I answer during my free time, so some delays are possible.

    It is more effective to ask such questions at Q&A forum https://docs.microsoft.com/th-th/answers/index....

    It is oriented to admins and corporate users, and this forum - to home users so local experts may have no corresponding knowledge, sorry.

    Or use English brunch https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/index....

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น