the code displayed in the authenticator app on your mobile device​​ i not access moblie old

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2024-01-19T09:38:02+00:00

Enter the code displayed in the authenticator app on your mobile device​​

my moblie device i not access my phone old

Microsoft 365 และ Office | Publisher | อื่นๆ
Microsoft 365 และ Office | Publisher | อื่นๆ

แอปพลิเคชันการเผยแพร่บนเดสก์ท็อปจาก Microsoft ที่มุ่งเน้นไปที่เค้าโครงหน้าเพจและการออกแบบกราฟิก

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

3 คําตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-01-19T10:50:53+00:00

    Case support request #2401190030002574.

    Can you help me fix this?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-01-19T10:47:32+00:00

    My account is an IT Administrator. I'm the one taking care of it.

    I changed my phone to a new one. The old one can't be accessed.

    I want to temporarily remove App authentication. Can I do this?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-01-19T10:34:40+00:00

    Hello ,

    I am Prakash and I am happy to help you with your question,

    I am a Microsoft consumer like you. Is this your work/school Microsoft account or a personal account?

    If this is your work/school account, your IT administrator or global administrator can help you reset your account's multi-factor authentication settings, so that you can reconfigure it in your phone.

    If you have any further questions, please contact us and we will be happy to help you and try to solve your problem as best we can.

    Give back to the community. Help the next person with this problem by indicating if this answer solved your problem. Click Yes or No below

    Regards, Prakash

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น