how to insert sketchup file to excel

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2023-07-31T09:18:16+00:00

how to insert sketchup file to excel

Microsoft 365 และ Office | Excel | อื่นๆ | Windows
Microsoft 365 และ Office | Excel | อื่นๆ | Windows

ตระกูลซอฟต์แวร์สเปรดชีตของ Microsoft ที่มีเครื่องมือสำหรับการวิเคราะห์ ทำแผนภูมิ และสื่อสารข้อมูล

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
ยอมรับคําตอบโดยผู้สร้างคําถาม
ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2023-07-31T10:38:51+00:00

I am glad I could help you with your concern. It would be greatly appreciated if you give back to the Community by assisting the next person who might have a similar issue or concern. Please indicate if this reply solved your problem by clicking Yes or No below. Once again, thank you so much, and have a great day!

คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์
0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

2 คำตอบเพิ่มเติม

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-07-31T10:06:38+00:00

    Thank you very much for the answer.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-07-31T09:56:15+00:00

    Hi Rkittisak,

    Thank you for reaching out. My name is Leo, a user just like you. I am happy to help you in this concern.

    Unfortunately, as of June 1, 2023. The ability to insert SketchUp graphics (.skp files) has been temporarily disabled in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for Windows and Mac. Versions of Office that had this feature enabled will no longer have access it. Microsoft is still working to ensure the security and functionality of this feature.

    For more information regarding this, you may access the link below:

    https://insider.microsoft365.com/blog/add-sketchup-files-to-office-creations

    I hope I provided a helpful information regarding the concern! Let me know if you have any further questions.

    Best Regards,

    Leo

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น