Deleted

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2024-08-10T02:15:26+00:00

Deleted

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

3 คําตอบ

  1. Sakiko 39,330 แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2024-08-10T02:52:08+00:00

    Hello, I'm here to help.

    Please share the dump file instead of the debug results. Check if there is a. DMP file in your system directory "C:\Windows\Minidump". If there is, please upload it to a cloud drive such as OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive and share the link here, I will help you analyze it.

    If you can't upload them due to permission issues, please copy them to your desktop and upload them again.

    Disclaimer: The dump file may contain some information about you, such as system environment, software used, etc. This is a public community and can be viewed by anyone, so please remove the share as soon as possible after I answer. Please do not provide the file named "MEORY.DMP", which contains almost all information about your system.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-08-10T15:32:29+00:00

    Hi, sorry, there is nothing in C:\Windows\Minidump. I have checked for it before and shortly after the most recent crash, but the folder is always empty.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. Sakiko 39,330 แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2024-08-11T02:16:38+00:00

    I noticed that you gave a negative rating to my response. I am trying to help you but need to confirm the necessary information. Please avoid giving ratings until then.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น