gmail.com suspects your message is spam and rejected it. ส่งไป gmail ไม่ได้

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2023-05-15T09:44:04+00:00
More Info for Email Admins
Status code: 550 5.7.350 <br> <br>When Office 365 tried to send the message to the recipient (outside Office 365), the recipient's email server (or email filtering service) suspected the sender's message is spam. <br> <br>If the sender can't fix the problem by modifying their message, contact the recipient's email admin and ask them to add your domain name, or the sender's email address, to their list of allowed senders. <br> <br>Although the sender may be able to alter the message contents to fix this issue, it's likely that only the recipient's email admin can fix this problem. Unfortunately, Office 365 Support is unlikely to be able to help fix these kinds of externally reported errors.
Original Message Details
Created Date: 5/15/2023 9:36:13 AM <br> --- --- <br> Sender Address: ******@leodesign.com <br> Recipient Address: ******@gmail.com <br> Subject: this test
Error Details
Error: 550 5.7.350 Remote server returned message detected as spam -> 550 5.7.1 [2a01:111:f400:feab::714 19] Our system has detected that this;message is likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the;sending domain. To best protect our users from spam, the message has;been blocked. Please visit; https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information. c25-20020a170906529900b00965604f0e3asi13352294ejm.808 - gsmtp <br> --- --- <br> Message rejected by: mx.google.com
Notification Details
Sent by: TY0PR0101MB4382.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com <br> --- ---

Message Hops
HOP TIME (UTC) FROM TO WITH RELAY TIME
1 5/15/2023 <br>9:36:13 AM SEZPR01MB4758.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com SEZPR01MB4758.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com mapi *
2 5/15/2023 <br>9:36:13 AM SEZPR01MB4758.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com TY0PR0101MB4382.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2, cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) *

Original Message Headers

ARC-Seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none;
 b=MY+s8VVzcf2p7fOB2Mighb0ECG/KNm7s9RLnnswR9UYH91CkjjiDei6YEC/e0lb7YSxLBb77NDpvR+3J+mlaZe5okXkS3+MoggZO7hH00YYOTU75LpWsuxXICw1r9GROPRTifjE0IrC0EbZELqLy/PxK2EkShV6Wre/mOWlWATGVdybrrMHH8wLS1IbsiqyYEKSrrz2m4qRU5CmBysf3qdiOAWTU6EzKvTbK2Vz9UwrYWMJgfClL5QG704CJHmUKcut3lHZzh3JpDf6mkLlf/YPF2og7lIoMUeah7mpmkq4feAt4L0nsVrT9J1xvQ2SuX9rsPaBm2sKsu9DWrfIYUg==
ARC-Message-Signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com;
 s=arcselector9901;
 h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1;
 bh=mfbsqKeG5wT8vHentNuQstlvAiRFNRTo/pTERc4EeC0=;
 b=VPU1YQ4YjFyYV8ARJGiCHXDheUUEypD9p8jZ4rUUmwQ9xHqOhapvUHmNiIvF3hIkou47zELfRj2xKB68KuvHZfSF94q95WRWeIKlr8m4o0w4JKPSRxS1ryezAEyJqLvp1loQw8diHIrMISflHaQnV8y4wfOjXT7bk37IcImwdjcPrxNLOdSLgbALN5atmVShAYt8kfLbg1S/BxYmXAvT668BdHMhWRLshuAtZicRH75EA/9R+fDwZJi7BO4QcG7uJsVENp/DNUYkKnnnjND0yngFBUO95tnbb1c6FWxFhihprQlDuljOcqE9ImiRKHDt4WjzgAP4nbyNuM2zw/WyfA==
ARC-Authentication-Results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass
 smtp.mailfrom=leodesign.com; dmarc=pass action=none
 header.from=leodesign.com; dkim=pass header.d=leodesign.com; arc=none
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=leodesign.com;
 s=selector1;
 h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck;
 bh=mfbsqKeG5wT8vHentNuQstlvAiRFNRTo/pTERc4EeC0=;
 b=KIp3X6TDvoOn/+JQYhQqx0kcgfwXGdBhbzXzmOfDJkZBzS/PAeQVsD3zx1etX6YReF1cOQeCVXS2iYzbIOjbCx5/Up4QTf8IIThJl4+0JOurBLCwiDyvrYm56JzkdBdcEoILOuNkdu7e2UAY6/aIShU3W9Ib3oRpUiXAj+jL6gOcqN4q3mcpw80emyivQ00lIgph1tbSPiE+9RPFY0NbUA/CUmJqq2BVrryt1mFtt+libvWgXH6KRHkzYSVBp6NL1/NoY50xyfmWjkwClYL/Svu+vHt7soVLSi1bRQUzOPWefIT/LJu38bueILV6Vw1wLGm++QjwKUs/Xh9HHhxmBA==
Received: from SEZPR01MB4758.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com
 (2603:1096:101:a2::8) by TY0PR0101MB4382.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com
 (2603:1096:400:1b5::12) with Microsoft SMTP Server (version=TLS1_2,
 cipher=TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384) id 15.20.6387.25; Mon, 15 May
 2023 09:36:13 +0000
Received: from SEZPR01MB4758.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com
 ([fe80::e49e:6024:c1e1:7b19]) by SEZPR01MB4758.apcprd01.prod.exchangelabs.com
 ([fe80::e49e:6024:c1e1:7b19%7]) with mapi id 15.20.6387.029; Mon, 15 May 2023
 09:36:13 +0000

ReplyForward

Iinfo

Outlook | เว็บ | Outlook.com | ส่งอีเมล

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

17 คําตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-05-15T17:00:59+00:00

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-05-15T16:52:38+00:00

    SMTP server name smtp-mail.outlook.com

    SMTP port 587

    SMTP encryption method STARTTLS

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-05-15T16:43:19+00:00

    have you checked your SMPT setting and DMARC. these settings may affect mails from leaving your account.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-05-15T16:03:53+00:00

    Dear Sir

    I try to check  SPF and remove   ip 4  spf  already  but I cann't sent mail to gmail .(same error)    .I show setup SPF in godday ,it correct?[![](https://learn-attachment.microsoft.com/api/attachments/169f2f0a-2a0d-4de2-9413-cb9faca32a93?platform=QnA
    

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  5. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2023-05-15T10:19:58+00:00

    Hello info-leo

    I am David, an independent advisor. I’m glad to assist you today.

    Please note: This is a user-to-user community forum. I am a user just like you who help others. I am not an employee of Microsoft.

    I see you cannot send messages from your account. you can see the article below

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com....

    Let me know if the information above helps.

    Regards

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น