How to change Outlook email (website) from English to Thai

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2021-08-23T03:57:29+00:00

Hi,

I need to ask you how can I change the language from English to Thai.

I have tried to go to the more setting and then choose the General -> Language and time

But, when I was trying to select the Thai option, It didn't have any Thai in the selection.

I have attached the picture to this question. Hope it helps you understand the problem more

Outlook | เว็บ | Outlook.com | การตั้งค่า

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

3 คําตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2021-08-23T05:19:57+00:00

    The problem needs to be fixed by the engineering team, they have been aware of this issue. Hopefully, they can fix this issue soon.

    With that said, Thanks for your patience and understanding..

    Kind Regards

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2021-08-23T05:16:35+00:00

    Hi Daniel,

    Thank you for your kindness.

    I have read the answer in the links that you sent me.

    But, I still don't understand how do I fix this problem.

    Best Regard,

    Lhin

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2021-08-23T04:28:59+00:00

    Hi

    My name is Daniel. I am an Independent Advisor.

    I'd like to let you know this is indeed a known issue, many Outlook users experience the same thing lately. Rest assured Microsoft has been aware of this issue and hopefully they can fix this issue soon.

    https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&...

    https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&...

    https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&...

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/subject/for...

    Thanks for your patience and understanding.

    Disclaimer:

    This is a peer-to-peer support forum. I'm Non-Microsoft Staff, I don't work for Microsoft. Mostly everyone here are users, helping other users.

    Kind Regards

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น