Laptop ของผมไม่มี command prompt

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2022-01-16T16:10:28+00:00

I can't open the command prompt on my laptop(window 10). I already find it under the window button + X but I get this message (picture below).

Windows สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน | Windows 10 | ติดตั้งและปรับรุ่น

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

6 คําตอบ

  1. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2022-01-16T17:30:24+00:00

    Yes, I found and be able to open it.

    And how can I set up cmd for ease of use?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. DaveM121 937K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2022-01-16T17:17:44+00:00

    Hi Wasinthorn

    Please check if there is a version of Cmd.exe in this folder: C:\Windows\SysWOW64

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2022-01-16T17:14:09+00:00

    I'm sure this file does not available on my laptop, can't find it.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. DaveM121 937K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2022-01-16T17:04:51+00:00

    Hi Wasinthorn

    Those files are not command prompt, scroll down in the System32 folder to see if you can find cmd.exe

    .

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์
    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  5. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2022-01-16T17:02:40+00:00

    Thank you Dave for your advice

    1. I've never experienced this problem in other applications before.
    2. I can't open any files from this list (picture below).

    รูป

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น