I couldn't Activate my Windows

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2024-08-08T10:48:52+00:00

I've Reset my PC and when I turn on my PC this issue appeared

Windows สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน | Windows 10 | ติดตั้งและปรับรุ่น

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
ยอมรับคําตอบโดยผู้สร้างคําถาม
DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
2024-08-08T12:14:11+00:00

Your screenshots do not indicate what type of Windows 7 licence was originally installed, you indicate a PC Repair Shop previously re-installed Windows on your PC months ago, I think they installed an illegal version of Windows 10 Pro on your system and when you reset Windows that removed the illegal activation.

คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์
0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

12 คำตอบเพิ่มเติม

  1. DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2024-08-08T11:44:40+00:00

    I understand you have reset Windows, but your screenshot indicates the licence on your PC is not correct, that is why I asked where your Windows licence came from to try to help you with activation.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-08-08T11:46:30+00:00

    Did a PC Repair Shop ever re-install Windows on your PC?
    Yes for months ago

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2024-08-08T11:48:37+00:00

    Donwload the free ShowKeyPlus app from the Microsoft store, please provide a screenshot of that window, and please hide any product key in the screenshot.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-08-08T11:53:07+00:00

    like this?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น