I couldn't Activate my Windows

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2024-08-08T10:48:52+00:00

I've Reset my PC and when I turn on my PC this issue appeared

Windows สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน | Windows 10 | ติดตั้งและปรับรุ่น

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
ยอมรับคําตอบโดยผู้สร้างคําถาม
DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
2024-08-08T12:14:11+00:00

Your screenshots do not indicate what type of Windows 7 licence was originally installed, you indicate a PC Repair Shop previously re-installed Windows on your PC months ago, I think they installed an illegal version of Windows 10 Pro on your system and when you reset Windows that removed the illegal activation.

คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์
0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

12 คำตอบเพิ่มเติม

  1. DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2024-08-08T11:21:14+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    That error usually indicates a problem with the Windows licence and how it was activated.

    1

    Where did you get your Windows licence was that pre-installed on the PC or did you purchase a full retail Windows licence from Microsoft or from a 3rd party retailer, and if so, do you have the product key?

    Or is your Windows licence based on a previous Windows 7 or 8 licence?

    2

    Click your Start Button, type cmd then right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator'

    Run or paste this command and hit Enter:

    slmgr.vbs /dlv

    Please post a screenshot of the resulting dialog

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-08-08T11:24:00+00:00

    Hi, I am Dave, I will help you with this.

    That error usually indicates a problem with the Windows licence and how it was activated.

    1
    Where did you get your Windows licence was that pre-installed on the PC or did you purchase a full retail Windows licence from Microsoft or from a 3rd party retailer, and if so, do you have the product key?

    Or is your Windows licence based on a previous Windows 7 or 8 licence?

    2
    Click your Start Button, type cmd then right click Command Prompt and choose 'Run as Administrator'

    Run or paste this command and hit Enter:

    slmgr.vbs /dlv

    Please post a screenshot of the resulting dialog

    Can you Help me with this issue?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. DaveM121 937.5K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2024-08-08T11:27:45+00:00

    Your screenshot indicates that is a volume licence version of Windows 10 Pro, not a consumer licence.

    Where did you get your Windows licence was that pre-installed on the PC or did you purchase a full retail Windows licence from Microsoft or from a 3rd party retailer

    Did a PC Repair Shop ever re-install Windows on your PC?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-08-08T11:30:08+00:00

    I've reset my pc an hours ago

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น