Forza Horizon 4 crash on Intel Gen11 Iris(R) Xe when press to continue

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2022-03-13T06:18:48+00:00

I am experiencing a big problem with my Forza Horizon 4 on Steam

I am using the Dell latitude 3420 16 GB ram I7 Gen 11 Windows 11 upgraded as my daily driver and I want to play Forza Horizon 4 on it

When I open the game it will pop a warning message said that my system is lower than the lowest spec but I can still run the game.

When I press Okay the game will start

The game will let me stay on the "press to continue" page

When I press continue and wait for 5 second the game will freeze the sound gone and the game will quit it self.

If I press continue fast enough It will let me play but not for long.

I have around 50 - 60 fps while playing on this rig.

I need help. How can I fix this. I reinstall game last night and it still doesn't work.

Sorry if there are some wrong gramma usage.

Thank you.

Windows สำหรับการใช้งานที่บ้าน | Windows 11 | เกม

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

15 คําตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. Sakiko 39,330 แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2022-03-13T10:11:44+00:00

    How much memory does that person have in the videos you see on Youtube?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2022-03-13T10:07:58+00:00

    But sir actually when I first download the game it was running fine for around 30 minute untill crash the it be like this

    When I play at suggested resolution I get steady 60 FPS I saw a video on youtube shown that Iris Xe can run this game fine

    But why I can't

    Do you have any idea?

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. Sakiko 39,330 แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2022-03-13T08:52:42+00:00

    You are welcome.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2022-03-13T08:46:42+00:00

    Okay thanks alot sir

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  5. Sakiko 39,330 แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2022-03-13T06:52:05+00:00

    Hello, I'm A&K, here to help.

    I guess the only way is to upgrade the hardware.

    The reason for the game crash is most likely low memory, because the core graphics card needs memory to act as video memory, and the performance of the core graphics card is not enough to run such a large game.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น