Microsoft edge support for Thai characters

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2024-03-15T05:53:09+00:00

Microsoft Edge PDF support does not seem to work with Thai characters. When I try to add a note to a pdf in Thai, the keyboard supports Thai characters and the comment is visible, but when I click off the comment, it disappears along with the Thai characters. Adding a comment in English works perfectly.

Please provide a solution.

Thank you ^_^

Microsoft Edge | อ่าน PDF | Windows 11

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

2 คําตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. SD - IA 180.3K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2024-03-15T07:50:46+00:00

    Hi Sasicha,

    I'm Sumit, here to answer your query at the Microsoft Community.

    Yes, Thai is not supported as a language for PDF editing in Edge by design.

    The only languages which are supported are:

    English, Spanish, Dutch, French, Italian, Afrikaans, Albanian, Basque, Bosnian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, Galician, Hungarian, Icelandic, German, Indonesian, Irish, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Scottish Gaelic, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese and Welsh.

    Consider sending feedback to Microsoft using ALT SHIFT I from Edge for feature request.

    Hope that helps, and rely on us for any further inquiries. All the best.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    1 คนพบว่าคำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์
    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2024-03-15T08:22:13+00:00

    Thank you for your answer and I will send feedback to Microsoft.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น