การเปิดและอ่านไฟล์ PDF ใน Microsoft Edge บน Windows 11
เบราว์เซอร์นี้ไม่ได้รับการสนับสนุนอีกต่อไป
อัปเกรดเป็น Microsoft Edge เพื่อใช้ประโยชน์จากคุณลักษณะล่าสุด เช่น การอัปเดตความปลอดภัยและการสนับสนุนด้านเทคนิค
Dear :
Microsoft edge cannot type and fill in Thai language I installed on Window11 and MS edge version 105.0.1343.53 (รุ่นทางการ) (64 บิต) I can fill in Eng but Thai language it will disappear after move to another collumn.
I have reset at Setting -> Language -> set Thai to first row already but still does not work.
Please advise
Thank you
การเปิดและอ่านไฟล์ PDF ใน Microsoft Edge บน Windows 11
คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้
Yes, this is from Microsoft itself, just a preview build. I am afraid Microsoft has to fix this issue.
Still does not work. and the link that you recommend , https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/th-th/, does it save from any virus?
Thanks. That means this issue was fixed in the Dev Channel. You can file feedback using Alt+Shift+I buttons so that developers can backport the fix from the Dev Channel to release.
You can continue to use Dev Channel Build if you want.
-Does the issue persist in Insider Dev Channel?
No it does not. Do i have to reinstall from Dev Channel?
Please advise
Thank you
Thanks. Does the issue persist in Insider Dev Channel?