microsoft edge cannot fill in Thai language

ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2022-10-04T06:12:01+00:00

Dear :

Microsoft edge cannot type and fill in Thai language I installed on Window11 and MS edge version 105.0.1343.53 (รุ่นทางการ) (64 บิต) I can fill in Eng but Thai language it will disappear after move to another collumn.

I have reset at Setting -> Language -> set Thai to first row already but still does not work.

Please advise

Thank you

Microsoft Edge | อ่าน PDF | Windows 11

คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้

0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น

7 คําตอบ

เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
  1. SD - IA 180.3K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2022-10-05T05:57:11+00:00

    Thanks. That means this issue was fixed in the Dev Channel. You can file feedback using Alt+Shift+I buttons so that developers can backport the fix from the Dev Channel to release.

    You can continue to use Dev Channel Build if you want.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  2. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2022-10-05T03:12:03+00:00

    -Does the issue persist in Insider Dev Channel?

    No it does not. Do i have to reinstall from Dev Channel?

    Please advise

    Thank you

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  3. SD - IA 180.3K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2022-10-04T11:08:46+00:00

    Thanks. Does the issue persist in Insider Dev Channel?

    https://www.microsoftedgeinsider.com/

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  4. ไม่ระบุชื่อ
    2022-10-04T09:01:27+00:00

    Hello Sumit,

    Edge v106.0.1370.34 64bit

    window11

    i5-12500H 12th Gen intel

    please advise

    Thank you

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น
  5. SD - IA 180.3K แต้มความนิยม ที่ปรึกษาอิสระ
    2022-10-04T06:48:55+00:00

    Hi Boom,

    I am Sumit here to assist you with this question.

    Does the issue persist in Edge v106?

    Check for updates.

    คำตอบนี้มีประโยชน์หรือไม่

    0 ความคิดเห็น ไม่มีข้อคิดเห็น