good security system ja
Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.22631.2048) (KB5028247) Once updated, the internet will disappear. Until uninstall it throws away.
Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.22631.2048) (KB5028247)
Once updated, the internet will disappear. Until uninstalled it throws away. The Internet will return to normal.
I wasted a lot of time today with such an update. To solve traditional Microsoft problems. "Update loses internet" I fixed it throughout the network process but it didn't work. I have to go back and review many times what the problem is. there Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.22631.2048) (KB5028247) ?
If you're having the same issue as me Wi-Fi is connected but No Internet and you have tried all the troubleshooting and it doesn't work, think about Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview (10.0.22631.2048) (KB5028247), throw it away. The internet will be back to work as before.
โปรแกรม Windows Insider | แอปบน Insider รุ่นพรีวิว
คำถามที่ถูกล็อก คำถามนี้ถูกโยกย้ายจากชุมชนฝ่ายสนับสนุนของ Microsoft คุณสามารถลงคะแนนว่ามีประโยชน์หรือไม่ แต่ไม่สามารถเพิ่มความคิดเห็นหรือตอบกลับหรือติดตามคำถามได้
2 คําตอบ
เรียงลำดับตาม: มีประโยชน์มากที่สุด
-
ไม่ระบุชื่อ
2023-07-19T10:28:14+00:00 -
ลบแล้ว
คำตอบนี้ถูกลบแล้ว เนื่องจากการละเมิดหลักจรรยาบรรณของเรา มีการรายงานหรือระบุคำตอบด้วยตนเองผ่านการตรวจหาอัตโนมัติก่อนที่จะดำเนินการ โปรดดูหลักจรรยาบรรณของเราสำหรับข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม
ข้อคิดเห็นถูกปิดแล้ว เรียนรู้เพิ่มเติม