Problem description
I am experiencing issues with upgrading or updating my Azure Container Apps environment, specifically for 'cae-qurant-dev'. The environment became unhealthy around 2026-09-29 04:56 UTC, with the platform sidecar 'k8se-envoysc' crashing across multiple apps and jobs, leading to ingress stream timeouts and failed job executions. Restarting the affected revision reproduces the same sidecar failure.
Environment
Azure Container Apps in the region not specified in the case information.
What I've already tried
I reviewed the case details and diagnostic information provided. I checked the environment health detectors, activity logs, and platform logs. I attempted to restart the affected revision, but the sidecar 'k8se-envoysc' continues to crash, and no specific error messages are available in the logs.
Current status
I am seeking guidance on how to diagnose and resolve the environment upgrade/update error, including steps to repair or roll back recent configuration changes, or to recover the environment without recreating it.