Hi,
What did you change on your computer before the problem appeared?
Please show Activation page of Settings.
Den här webbläsaren stöds inte längre.
Uppgradera till Microsoft Edge och dra nytta av de senaste funktionerna och säkerhetsuppdateringarna, samt teknisk support.
I have had this issue before that my key is not found in my windows when i can see under the activation that my key is there and all its number. I would like to not buy another key only because i reinstalled an update on windows. I dont know why its happening but give me permission to use the key I have bought and can see in regeedit
Hi,
What did you change on your computer before the problem appeared?
Please show Activation page of Settings.
Detta svar har tagits bort på grund av ett brott mot våra regler för uppförande. Svaret rapporterades eller identifierades manuellt via automatisk identifiering innan åtgärd vidtogs. Mer information finns i våra regler för uppförande.
Kommentarer har inaktiverats. Läs mer