Windows 10 22H2 Russian x64 ISO – request for a direct Microsoft download link

Передано
Роман Белов 0 Баллы репутации
2026-10-01T18:55:27.3533333+00:00

Hello,

I need to download the official Windows 10 22H2 ISO for repair purposes using DISM.

I need the following exact image:

• Windows 10 22H2

• Russian language

• 64-bit (x64)

• File name: Win10_22H2_Russian_x64v1.iso

The official Microsoft Windows 10 ISO download page does not work correctly for me. When I select Windows 10 (multi-edition ISO), I receive the error:

“There was a problem processing your request. Please try again later.”

I have tried different browsers, refreshing the page, and using the mobile version of the website, but the problem remains. On my phone, the download button works, but it immediately starts downloading the ISO, so I cannot copy or obtain the generated download URL and transfer it to my PC.

Could you please provide a fresh direct download link from the official Microsoft server (software.download.prss.microsoft.com) for the Windows 10 22H2 Russian x64 ISO?

I understand that the link may be temporary and expire after 24 hours.

Thank you!

Windows для дома | Windows 10 | Центр обновления Windows
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев