Skins are not imported

mmarwuuil 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-30T19:52:21.5533333+00:00

Hello, dear Microsoft employees. I'm having trouble importing a skin into Minecraft. I've tried a lot of tips, but none of them have worked. I'm uploading an uncorrupted 128x128 file, or any of the other suggested sizes, but nothing helps either. I followed your advice, cleared the cache, and other things, but still nothing works. What can I do?

Windows для дома | Другое | Игры
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Emma1-N 13,320 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-10-01T04:53:20.7866667+00:00

    Please note that this is Russian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Russian. However, I will still provide an answer on English based on your initial response.  If you want me to post in Russian, please let me know.  


    Welcome mmarwuuil,

    I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble importing your Minecraft skin.

    To narrow this down, could you let us know:

    • Are you using Minecraft: Bedrock Edition or Minecraft: Java Edition?
    • Does the import fail with an error message, or does nothing happen after selecting the PNG file?
    • Are you signed in with a personal Microsoft account, and does the issue occur on only one device?

    In the meantime, please try these quick checks:

    • Verify that the skin file is a PNG image and not JPG or another format.
    • Test with a different, known-working skin from the official Minecraft skin gallery or another skin you previously used.
    • Move the skin file to a local folder such as Pictures or Desktop before importing, rather than opening it from cloud storage or a compressed ZIP file.
    • If you are using Bedrock Edition, open Dressing Room > Edit Character > Owned Skins > Import and try importing the file again.

    Looking forward to your update.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.