How can I unlock my laptop?

Байболат Аргымбек 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-30T18:17:50.85+00:00

I unlocked my laptop accidentally. Now I can’t find unlock button. How can I unlock my laptop?

Пользовательское изображение

Windows для дома | Другое | Безопасность и конфиденциальность
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Ian-T 13,100 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-10-01T00:26:05.4+00:00

    Please note that this is Russian Q&A Forum but since your post is in English, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response. Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data. 


    Hello @Байболат Аргымбек

    The Find my device page only provides options to locate or remotely lock a Windows device. It does not show an Unlock button.

    On the laptop, make sure it is connected to the internet, then try signing in with the password for the Microsoft account linked to the device rather than the PIN. If another administrator account exists on the laptop, you can also try signing in with that account.

    If the message says "An administrator has restricted sign-in” and no account can sign in, please share the exact error message shown on the sign-in screen. Do not post passwords, verification codes, recovery keys, or other private information.

    Also, avoid using third-party “unlock” services or sharing remote access to the laptop.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.