Hello, I can't stop my Microsoft account.

дизи 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-29T11:01:24.9133333+00:00

My work email is linked as the primary address, and I don't have any others. I also have a work phone number, but password recovery via phone isn't available, and there are no other options. Please send a recovery email or a message to my phone number; I am located in [PII removed]@mail.ru

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Для дома | Другое
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Kai-H 27,395 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-09-30T09:44:24.38+00:00

    (Please note that this is Russian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Russian. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response.)  

    Please note that our forum is a public platform, and we will modify your question to hide your personal information in the description. Kindly ensure that you hide any personal or organizational information the next time you post an error or other details to protect personal data. 


    Hi, дизи

    I’m sorry you’re stuck. I can’t send a recovery email or text from this forum, and please don’t post your full email address or phone number publicly.

    First, check which account you’re trying to recover. If it’s a work or school account managed by your employer, try the password-reset option on the sign-in page. If your phone isn’t offered, or you’re told to contact an administrator, reach out to your company’s IT help desk. They can check the recovery methods available for your account and help you regain access.

    If it’s a personal Microsoft account that uses your work email address, start with the Sign-in Helper. If you’re directed to the account recovery form, you can provide a different email address that you can access, including a newly created one, so the result can be sent there. Support agents can’t manually send a password-reset link or bypass verification.

    The key distinction is whether your employer manages the account, not just what email address you use to sign in.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.