Hello! I have encountered a critical issue regarding the integrity of Windows 11 Home licensing on my PC.
Some time ago, my computer was infected with malware (a rootkit/trojan) that modified the system files of the sppsvc.exe licensing subsystem without my knowledge. It forced a fraudulent HWID request to the Microsoft activation servers, likely exploiting KMS/MAS vectors. As a result, a permanent digital license for the Pro, Home edition was incorrectly generated for my motherboard on the Microsoft server side.
I have completely cleaned my system, reset the firewall (netsh advfirewall reset), cleared the Hosts file, and reset local tokens via slmgr /rearm. Currently, my OS is in a normal unactivated state. However, whenever any online sync occurs, Microsoft servers automatically recognize the old malicious digital footprint and force the activation back, which causes performance inconsistencies in the Windows kernel scheduler.
I am fully prepared to purchase a brand-new, legitimate retail license key, but I absolutely do not want this unauthorized pirated license to remain active on my hardware.
Is there an official procedure or support form to force-delete or reset the hardware hash (HWID) of my motherboard from the Microsoft servers so that I can return my device to a completely clean, unactivated baseline? Local slmgr commands do not erase the server-side bond. Thank you in advance!