Problems with microsoft store

umyt bayrammammedow 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-25T00:05:52.0933333+00:00

Hi, I'm getting 'Something went wrong' error when trying to open Microsoft Store on Windows 10 (Version 22H2, Build 19045.6466). I've already tried: restarting the PC, running wsreset, resetting the Store app via Settings, checking for Windows updates, and running the Windows Store Apps troubleshooter — none of these fixed it. I also changed my region, but the issue persists. What else can I try!

Windows для дома | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Clary-N 16,465 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-09-25T05:41:35.23+00:00

    Hi umyt bayrammammedow,

    I can see that you’re using English, so I’ll continue supporting you in this language. If you’d prefer to switch to another language, just let me know.

    Windows 10 has reached the end of support, but you can still try the steps below to help narrow down what’s causing the Microsoft Store issue.

    Since you’ve already tried the usual Microsoft Store troubleshooting steps, could you test whether the Store works from a new local Windows account? This will help determine whether the issue is limited to your current user profile.

    Open Settings > Accounts > Family & other users, select "Add someone else to this PC", then choose "I don’t have this person’s sign-in information" > "Add a user without a Microsoft account". Next, create a temporary account, sign out of your current account and sign in to the new one. Then try opening Microsoft Store again.

    Please let me know whether the Store opens normally in the new account. Also, does the “Something went wrong” message include an error code and does it appear immediately or only after the Store starts loading?

    If it works in the new account, that would suggest the issue is connected to your original user profile. If the same error appears there, it is more likely a system-wide or connection-related issue and I can help you with the next appropriate checks.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.