Urgent Request to Restore Access to My Presentation

Даниил Аворетт 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-24T19:56:03.75+00:00

Hello Microsoft Support Team,

I am contacting you to ask for your help in restoring access to my presentation. I believe that access to my file may have been restricted by mistake, and I genuinely do not understand why this situation has occurred.

I have not tried to violate any rules or carry out any prohibited actions. I was simply working on my presentation, and I am now facing a problem that is causing me a great deal of stress and concern.

This presentation is very important to me because it is part of our diploma project, which we need to submit very soon. I have invested a lot of time and effort into creating it, and I am extremely worried that I may not be able to access my work.

Please help me investigate this issue as soon as possible and restore access to my presentation. I sincerely hope for your support and a quick resolution.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and assistance.

Microsoft 365 и Office | PowerPoint | Для образовательных учреждений | Windows
Microsoft 365 и Office | PowerPoint | Для образовательных учреждений | Windows

Семейство продуктов Microsoft для презентационной графики, предлагающих средства для создания презентаций и добавления графических эффектов, таких как мультимедийные объекты и спецэффекты с текстом.

Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Hendrix 1,670 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-09-24T22:24:42.6+00:00

    As your issue description is primarily written in English, I will provide my response in English for your convenience. Please feel free to let me know if you would prefer the information in another language.

    Hi Даниил Аворетт,

    I’m sorry you’re experiencing this issue, especially with your diploma deadline approaching.

    Since I do not own or manage the presentation, I cannot directly restore access to it. However, for the best possible assistance, could you please share more details about the situation:

    • Where is the presentation stored? Is it in OneDrive, SharePoint, Teams, or another location?
    • Do you own the file, or did another person share it with you?
    • What exact error message appears when you try to open it?
    • Can the file owner still access the presentation?

    I want to make sure I have clear information about the situation so I can provide appropriate guidance. I greatly appreciate your cooperation and understanding.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.