Hello again thank you so much for replying me so fast, so when my parents bought me a pc there was no windows on it so we bought the windows but I don’t know where from and I did all the installation now when I want to change my pc wallpaper it asking me to activate the windows the code I had was on the piece of paper or something like that and I gave it to my parents but they don’t have it any more so this is why I think my mum put it in the bin and now in settings I can really do anything because I’m not sign in to the windows and when I press to sign in it asking me for a code which is 25 letters and number but I don’t have it and I don’t really know what to do with it but I don’t want to buy a new windows.
Hello, I lost my code to activate windows
So i activated my windows around 2 years ago and now i can't get in windows because i don't have the code i remember i have put it my parents bedroom and when i ask have thy seen it they said not so i think my mum could but it in the bin so i really want to login to my windows and i'm here to ask you for help pleas help to find it or remake it.
Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Центр обновления Windows
Ответы: 2
Сортировать по: Новейшие
-
Jeronimo Fuerte 46,390 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник2026-09-23T00:31:09.3433333+00:00 Код, используемый для активации Windows, обычно не требуется для входа в компьютер. Ключ продукта Windows — это код из 25 символов, и Windows 10/11 можно активировать с помощью цифровой лицензии.
Не могли бы вы точно подтвердить, что именно требует экран? Если возможно, пожалуйста, поделитесь фотографией экрана, который вы видите сейчас (скройте любой адрес электронной почты, ключ продукта, ключ восстановления или другую личную информацию). Это поможет определить, какой код запрашивает Windows.
Если вы действительно ищете ключ активации продукта для Windows, то место восстановления зависит от того, как была приобретена Windows. Он может быть встроен в ПК, в оригинальную упаковку/Сертификат подлинности, в подтверждение от продавца, или Windows уже может иметь цифровую лицензию, связанную с устройством.