Request for direct download link for Windows 11 25H2 Russian x64 ISO — error 715-123130

Danila 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-21T14:34:56.53+00:00

Hello!

I am unable to download the official Windows 11 ISO from the Microsoft Software Download website.

When I try to download the ISO, I receive error 715-123130. I have already tried disabling VPN/proxy, using different browsers and different Internet connections, but the problem persists.

The Media Creation Tool also fails with error 0xC1900500 - 0x20000.

Could you please provide a temporary direct Microsoft download link for: Windows 11 25H2, Russian, x64, multi-edition ISO?

I need the ISO for a clean installation on a compatible x64 PC.

Thank you!

Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Установка и обновление
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ответы: 2

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Ian-T 13,100 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-09-22T23:59:06.6166667+00:00

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

  2. Ian-T 13,100 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-09-21T23:50:28+00:00

    Please note that this is Russian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Russian. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response. 


    Hi @Danila

    Here's the direct ISO link for you to download, please feel free to have a look.

    https://software.download.prss.microsoft.com/dbazure/Win11_25H2_Russian_x64_v2.iso?t=e5cb690a-ad82-4bad-bef9-879cdab78fcc&P1=1790120812&P2=602&P3=2&P4=XShNuzrbnGsVOfPDv33u0QUNIktgLaAPInfrkeN1ur3h%2f2h5OgLCK4eehokiCmqlNBguvIZukcIkYWl%2fNgoH8%2bzbatNR%2frOmb2v2n4g1jkecMt6n3NSJgb1X92%2bbUtdOGxcb1FM8SS1xTwMlsJ6zxOMy%2fm7mUsR3eXd%2b1GiPadjyk1pBsWssh%2fhLT1jAi2djb2WYy%2biyjocnbQcbX2Ytyy11uGK0z0U7VPmk9jSjowJWtWl8P2VoJM%2fi%2bLMooPuIA8bUi%2bWmCpbrj4Zzq7UvflN%2bSB5YbhDFbhFunmkTMiOc0pclGveJzWWInlvCRvUMwJGhGmgV9lr2km6vdknv9w%3d%3d

    Links are valid for 24 hours from the time of creation.

    Links are valid until: 2026-09-22T23:46:52.043695Z (UTC)

    I hope this helps.


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".    

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.   

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.