I am not receiving letters from a certain sender

Yulia T 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-20T18:44:41.9533333+00:00

I have stopped receiving letters from ******@roundabout.ru

It is very important for me. I have contacted their website techncal support and they assured me everything was fine from their side and it must be Hotmail blocking the letters

Outlook | Интернет | Outlook.com | Сообщение электронной почты
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Chloe-V 13,450 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-09-21T03:45:47.9966667+00:00

    Disclaimer: I noticed that your locale is set to ru-RU, while your question was submitted in English. To ensure consistency and clarity, I will continue responding in English.


    Hi @Yulia T ,

    Welcome to the Microsoft Q&A forum.

    I understand how important it is for you to receive these messages.

    Please note that this is a user-to-user support forum. Moderators, contributors including external Microsoft employees cannot directly intervene in Microsoft product features or access back-end systems. Our role is limited to providing technical guidance on reported issues, requests, or ideas only.

    Please sign in to Outlook.com in a browser and check your Junk Email, Deleted Items, and Other folders. Then go to Settings > Mail > Junk email, make sure ******@roundabout.ru is not listed under Blocked senders and domains, and add it to Safe senders and domains. Please also check Settings > Mail > Rules and Forwarding for anything that may move or redirect the messages.

    If the emails still do not arrive, please ask Roundabout's technical support to send a new test message and provide the complete SMTP rejection message or non-delivery report, if one is generated. If their messages are being rejected by Outlook.com, their email administrator will need to contact Microsoft Support because sender-side delivery blocks cannot be removed from the recipient's mailbox.


    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable email notifications if you would like to receive related email notifications for this thread.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.