Error during registration Microsoft 365 Business Basic

MayBee 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-14T15:19:16.2833333+00:00

I tried to register for Microsoft 365 Business Basic and got an error:

Error Code: 715-123280

EventId:[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Technical details

SID:[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

cV: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Microsoft 365 и Office | Подписка, учетная запись, выставление счетов | Для бизнеса | Другое
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Lin v 1,465 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-09-14T16:37:40.9666667+00:00

    As your issue description is primarily written in English, I will provide my response in English for your convenience. Please feel free to let me know if you would prefer the information in another language.


    Hi MayBee,

    Error code 715-123280 appears to indicate a backend provisioning issue during Microsoft 365 tenant creation or subscription signup. Based on similar cases, the problem is typically handled by Microsoft support, as it may involve tenant provisioning or account validation processes that occur on Microsoft's side.

    Before contacting support, I recommend you try the following checks:

    • Use an InPrivate/Incognito browser session or try a different browser.
    • Please try again from another network or device, for example using mobile data instead of your usual Wi-Fi.
    • Confirm that the email address you're using isn't already associated with another Microsoft 365 configuration or tenant.
    • Carefully verify that your billing information, address, country/region, phone number, and payment information exactly match your payment method records.

    If the problem persists, you can try contacting Microsoft support by phone by calling the customer support number in your region: Microsoft Customer Support Phone Numbers.(work account)

    (When you call the support number, you may hear an introduction of about 30 seconds such as "you can visit the link...". You can ignore this introduction and wait until you are presented with the options. Then press "1" as a business email user, and again "1" for technical help.)

    I also recommend calling during business hours. In my experience, it can be difficult to get through to the correct support queue, and automated systems don't always work as expected.

    When contacting Microsoft support, it can be helpful to clearly indicate that the error occurs during the initial creation of the Microsoft 365 Business tenant.

    I hope the information provided will help guide you in the right direction. While I can't take direct action, I sincerely hope that the steps and recommendations I've shared can assist you through the process.

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.