microsoft gameinput - why always crashed my pc?

BOUVARDIA kitsooya 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-14T09:22:29.1533333+00:00

Why, over the entire course of its existence, has Microsoft been unable to fix the update error for this unfortunate GameInPut driver for four years now??? The error is fixed after manually removing the driver, but on the basic version of Windows 10, this driver couldn’t be removed permanently. But that’s not even the point — why does this driver reappear after an auto‑update, when I don’t need it at all?

To make sure you understand, all open applications go into a blackout state, and the consumption of RAM is frozen; when you open new applications, the RAM is not freed up and gets filled with each new open program (closing applications does not free up the portion of RAM that the application was using during its operation). In fact, if a subsequent, likely failure occurs, can I get compensation from Microsoft?

etc - As compensation, I would be glad to receive a button that I can use to click the checkbox — do not set gameinput.

Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Устройства и драйверы
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Новейшие
  1. Carl-L 22,910 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-09-15T07:36:37.26+00:00

    Disclaimer: This is the forum for ru-ru locale. However, I will answer you in English since the thread is in English. If you need support using your local language, please let me know.


    Hello BOUVARDIA kitsooya,

    Welcome to Microsoft Q&A forum.

    I understand your frustration, Microsoft Gameinput is a component used by multiple Microsoft apps and Services like the Xbox app, Gaming Services and Game Bar. That is why it is keep coming back every update, Windows detects components or apps that requesting it.

    Based on your description, I'd say this might be more complicated than just a simple component issue. Before we proceed, may I have an Event Viewer log at the time of the black screen?

    I'm waiting for your reply.

    Этот ответ помог вам?


Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.