Windows 11 pro 25H2 ISO download. Russia

Dmitrii13 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-13T13:00:46.01+00:00

Hello! I'm in Russia, where direct downloading of Windows ISO images from Microsoft is blocked. I cannot download the official Windows 11 pro 25H2 ISO (latest version) with Russian language, 64-bit, neither via the website nor via Media Creation Tool, even with VPN on. Please provide a direct temporary link to the ISO (valid for at least 24 hours). Thank you very much!

Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Установка и обновление
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Самые старые
  1. Ian-T 13,100 Баллы репутации Внешний персонал Microsoft Модератор
    2026-09-13T22:59:37.81+00:00

    Please note that this is Russian Q&A Forum, any threads should be posted in Russian. However, I will still provide an answer in English based on your initial response. 


    Hi @Dmitrii13

    Here's the ISO link for you to download. Please kindly have a look

    https://software.download.prss.microsoft.com/dbazure/Win11_25H2_Russian_x64_v2.iso?t=e2515cdd-b0f9-4a14-9af7-7c255592bc98&P1=1789426721&P2=602&P3=2&P4=GUQ7k2YS54YrPlzKxX7zkTNlQGcJRX%2bo3yk0WIfvj8hSAr0kS2mQ9GaJWkh63LpYDA4KPuxJggENvSNFHsBGW8d4gjGyRqh%2b22F2Vd6g%2f5oGr0eCiFxrI4WO4RNMTBwc8VmS%2bToXr7FtxMlakKw5JeVxM8VwjWjz464SgxOHo5a3jN%2fwImMOiKLh3O57dcp8de8lwNeJFanrMjIN0QIln2OGz3g26fYUdETq0611Ms3jJxUastkoplfZjTHqbRARMMnyVz8ZW8vByplE4HVJRz%2bQ2ErT0LDnxi7r1UVcxeQdkH0iwYYrCHUc5edZkpLWix3bALvDmTsGRIChbmrTog%3d%3d

    Links are valid for 24 hours from the time of creation.

    I hope this helps, please feel free to let me know if you need any further assistance


    If the answer is helpful, please click "Yes". If you have extra questions about this answer, please click "Comment".    

    Note: Please follow the steps in our documentation to enable e-mail notifications if you want to receive the related email notification for this thread.   

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Один пользователь счел этот ответ полезным.

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.