Cannot download Windows 11 ISO from Belarus, please provide a direct link

елизавета пичугина 0 Баллы репутации
2026-09-13T08:40:53.61+00:00

Hello! I am located in Belarus. When I try to download the official Windows 11 ISO from the Microsoft website (microsoft.com/ru-ru/software-download/windows11), after selecting the edition and language, I get the following error: Message code 715-123130. I am not using a VPN or any third-party anonymization tools. I have tried different browsers (Edge, Chrome) and Incognito mode — the result is the same. I kindly request a temporary direct download link (valid for 24 hours) for the official ISO image: Product — Windows 11 (ISO file with multiple editions for 64-bit devices), Language — Russian, Architecture — 64-bit (x64). Thank you in advance for your help!

Windows для дома | Windows 11 | Установка и обновление
Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

1 ответ

Сортировать по: Наиболее полезные
  1. Ramesh Srinivasan 88,370 Баллы репутации Независимый помощник
    2026-09-13T09:16:12.99+00:00

    Этот ответ помог вам?

    Пользователи, которые сочли этот ответ полезным: 3.
    Комментариев: 0 Без комментариев

Ваш ответ

Автор вопроса может устанавливать для ответов пометку "Принято", а модераторы — пометку "Рекомендуется". Благодаря этому пользователям становится проще понять, какой из ответов помог решить проблему автора.